youtube plug-in randomly stops playing music

Hello everyone,

I’d like to apologize in advance for my English. I’m not a native speaker.

I have downloaded volumio (version 2.526) to listen to my music via Raspberry Pi3 with a Hifi Berry DAC. Because I would also like to listen to videos off of youtube, i installed the youtube plugin. The problem is, however, that whenever I want to listen to the music of a youtube-video using the volumio app the video quits playing at arbitrary times. Is this a known issues and are there ways to fix it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I have the same problem… its really annoying version 2.575 . I hoped the updates will solve this but I have this issue from months now

Any chance of a solution for this issue?

Not really,
I have made an update recently, but it stops the music randomly. Also fleshed the memory card and reinstalled the whole volumio.
The other thing is tidal and youtube cannot used one after the other, if you play some music on tidal, you will still be able to use youtube after that…but after you use youtube, you cannot play some music on tidal… you have to restart the whole system.
The other annoying is the search bar, but it is marginal compared to the aforementioned ones… for youtube or tidal music, you cannot correct any mistyped thing if you open it in mobile phone, as it is too short on the right side of the screen.
I’m using raspberry Pi 3B- with hiffibery DAC+pro.

I see that there is a huge development thanks to payed accounts, but these should be the prioritised problems don’t they?

I do have this problem since about 2 month. Would be great if this could be fixed !