WINGONEER DAC II ES9018K2M |384 kHz/32-bit | DSD

Found this dac here:
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 … H2C685L5Z6

I can’t seem to find other ess gpio dacs supported. Do you think this will work with Volumio? It looks like a very good deal if supported.

WINGONEER DAC II Hifi Sound Card | ES9018K2M | 384 kHz/32-bit | High-Resolutio | DSD format supported | For Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/3B/2B

hi,

==>> de.aliexpress.com/item/Aoide-UG … autifyAB=0

Brilliant!!! Thanks a million! :blush:

I have such a card, unfortunately in the new version of Volumio it does not have a record of devices. I’ll try the version recommended by the seller sourceforge.net/projects/u-geek … z/download

Got the DAC and installed it of course there was no setting for it. Found the volumio with the setting for aoide-dac. This does not work on the pi 3b+ so I updated it but found that it lost the setting for aoide-dac. Somewhere I read that they were partners with volumio but this no longer seems to be the case. :frowning: I also saw them using RPI setting with rune and that somewhat works in volumio.

This is just such a shame. And seems a waste of money.

It will only work with pi B not the +

And I have this version…that they provide me

sourceforge.net/projects/u-geek/files/HIFI/

It works to me, without install drivers (if I install drivers, vlumio dosen’t boot anymore)
but you have to choose DSD or resampled 32 bit
It seem that can’t work with 16 or 24 bit source files

Has anyone got the card working in a 3 B+ yet?

Hi,
yesterday i tried It with the newest version 2.389. It works with 3B+ and Aoide DAC. But only up to 192 kHz. There Is no special Aoide device i can choose. i tried It with snd-rpi-rpi.
I bought the Aoide DAC in Order to listen up to 384 kHz. Is there any change planed in the future so i can Here with a 3B+ and Aoide DAC?