Why Volumio cannot handle reboot even after all these years?

I have used Volumio for years on Raspberry 1, 2, 2B and now 3. From the very beginning into newest Volumio version, Volumio cannot handle simple task of reboot/power outage.

I install Volumio to my raspberry precisely like in tutorial (write image with win32diskimager), and volumio even works for few restarts. After those, its upon higher deitys whether it restarts or no. Only thing that works after that is formatting microsd-card and fresh install. So basically fresh install of volumio has to be done every month.

-I have tried many different sdcard brands and problem persists regardless of sdcard brand/speed/whatever.
-my 5v USB supply is of excellent quality (3A)

• I stream music from my NAS via ethernet

What am I missing here? I have also had XBMC/OSMC in other raspberry for years and years and i have never ever had a single problem with restart even after numerous power outages and cold restarts + numerous updates, it just keeps working. How can it be that Volumio cant handle this?

Please help as this is so damn frustrating. I love Volumio so much, but this problem is driving me nuts.

Maybe try a different (name brand) SD card.

The only time I have issues getting Volumio to restart was when I was using questionable SD cards.

About the only thing you haven’t mentioned changing is what you use to write the SD cards; maybe your writer has aged beyond reliability?

Chris M