VOLUMIO soundcheck invitation for Hamburg, Germany

Tell us how you made up your Volumio powered Project

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Postby mruano » Tue Nov 26 2019 00:29

judydudi wrote:
mruano wrote:May I ask you, did you use the dual power supply configuration (DAC HAT powered separately from the RPI) with the AroioDAC?
Miguel

Hi Miguel,
thanks for your interest.
The AroioDAC was powered from the RPI. I used one power rail from the dual power supply for the RPI.

PS: i have now own second AroioDAC. with it, i like to compare different power and isolator combinations

That's great, judydudi. I look forward to the conclusions of your AroioDAC power supply options comparison.

Best :

Miguel
Random avatar
mruano
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Postby mruano » Tue Nov 26 2019 00:30

judydudi wrote:
mruano wrote:May I ask you, did you use the dual power supply configuration (DAC HAT powered separately from the RPI) with the AroioDAC?
Miguel

Hi Miguel,
thanks for your interest.
The AroioDAC was powered from the RPI. I used one power rail from the dual power supply for the RPI.

PS: i have now own second AroioDAC. with it, i like to compare different power and isolator combinations

That's great, judydudi. I look forward to the conclusions of your AroioDAC power supply options comparison.

Best :

Miguel
Random avatar
mruano
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Previous

Return to Diy Volumio Projects