Volumio 2.632 failed to open ALSA device Allo Boss Dac

Configuration : Raspberry Pi 3 b+ (connected via Wifi) with Allo Boss DAC. Raspberry Pie is powered via CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply

No Jumper. (power feed individually)

Allo boss dac is powered using this backup battery (Anker PowerCore Elite 20000) amazon.ca/gp/product/B01LQ7 … UTF8&psc=1 and the USB C cable is (USB Type C Cable, Anker [2-Pack 6Ft] Premium Nylon USB-C to USB-A Fast Charging Type C Cable (Black) )

Pluggins spotify connect and Radio paradise (latest release)

So basically I have this setup for a family member, normal playback tends to be fine, I Power up raspberry Pi first, then plug in backup battery which is a fairly clean power source considering how expensive linear power supplys can be. The power bar also does conditioning, once playback is started everything is fine. But if volumio is reduced to 0 or playback is stopped I get this message. Now Obviously I notice the backup batteries lights going off and the DAC light goes off as well. I’ve had this issue for awhile and the main goal is to use the power bank to supply the Allo dac well the raspberry Pi is supplied through the power par with the canakit microusb. I’m, just curious if there is any direction I can get as I’m unsure if this is fully related to the backup battery shutting off, maybe the allo boss dac jumper needs to be switched or potentially a software issue?

Error
Failed to open “alsa” [alsa]; Error opening ALSA device “hw:1,0”; snd_pcm_hw_params() failed: Remote I/O error

Based on a previous thread here is my overlays list.