Tidal login problems after installing 2.572

After updating to 2.572 I could not login to my Tidal account anymore using my Raspberry Pi.

I am on Virtuoso plan, my device is listed on my MyVolumio profile and I see a play button near it.

After reading on the Qobuz Topic with the same Problem that “deleting the user data did the trick!” I tried that and indeed I could again login to my Tidal account. Now 8 hours later, I tried again and Volumio again tells my “Service not allowed”. Restarting the device or logging in and out of MyVolumio didnt help. When I log out of Tidal and try to log back in, it says “Tidal failed to login”. As this is the same as before, probably deleting the user data will help again, but that is no real solution for me.

I am paying 2,99€ a month just for the use of Tidal on Volumio and deleting the user data and setting up Volumio every time I want to listen to Tidal just doesn’t sound very appealing to me.

I do really apologize for that.
Would you mind sending me an email at info at volumio dot org.

Please include in your email a log, as described there:
volumio.github.io/docs/User_Man … oting.html

Send the log after restarting volumio and trying to log in again

Today I could login to Tidal again, but I’ll send the log anyway.

I have the same or related issue, also on 2.572, on a tinkerboard.
After a restart when trying to play a tidal track, I got «Service not allowed», and it did not help to restart, or to log in and out of myvolumio. When I logged out of tidal, and tried to log in again I get «Tidal failed to log in”. (I verified that my username + pw worked on tidal.com)

Should I mail you a Volumio log?
Regards
Øyvind

Yes, please email me a log.
Sorry for the issue guys, we’re working hard to understand what goes wrong.

Hi,
I have the same problem after updating to 2.572, (Allo Digione Signature) I tried a clean install same problem, reinstalled 2.526 which logs in to Tidal and plays, but has other issues, then updated to 2.572, same problem.
Is there a link to download the previous version which worked ok, cheers

Sorry guys, we’re working hard to solve the issue

Thanks Michelangelo,
loving Volumio :sunglasses: ,
in the mean time is there a link to the previous version as can’t use Tidal without problems otherwise, cheers :wink:

Heres my logfile:
logs.volumio.org/volumio/kUmtQNw.html

Hi, I’ve just released a beta version which should solve your issue for good.

Could you please:
Can you put your device in TEST MODE:
volumio.github.io/docs/User_Man … dates.html

(See test beta releases)

And update to 2.575

Remember to turn TEST MODE off after you do it.

And let me know if that helps?
Thanks!

The beta version let me log in to Tidal again!
Thanks!
Regards,
Øyvind

Great, so I will release the new version

Thanks Michelangelo, works great :sunglasses:

Installed 2.575 and Tidal Login works so far.

With 575 the issue is very Intermittent. Not sure why

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk