Selling my Volumio Primo

A place for Community users to buy, sell or trade their beloved audiophile gear

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Selling my Volumio Primo

Postby JulioCSolar » Wed Oct 16 2019 12:24

I need to do some changes and I am selling my Primo in $400.00. Shipping is not included. The unit only has 3 months of use. No scratches or blemishes. It looks new. Now as to why I want to sell it even when I like it so much:

1- Due to my configuration, I am double converting: Digital to Analogue to Digital and back to analogue to feed my mono blocks. This is happening because I'm using a miniDSP to cope with my room's standing waves.

2- That's why I also need to sale my miniDSP DDRC-24 (with a Dirac Live license) to purchase an only digital option: a miniDSP HD Studio.

In a nutshell this what I'm selling:

Volumio Primo - $400.00. I love this streamer. Its analogue stage is awesome, but I use its USB output which is out of this planet good! My sound stage is enormous; plenty of details, no ringing, low jitter and so on. Let me tell you this: I also have a good CD player and transport (Emotiva ERC-3) however, the Volumio Primo sounds better, especially when is used with an excellent external DAC like PS Audio Gain Cell.

miniDSP DDRC-24 (Dirac Live licensed) $250.00 ( No microphone included ) No shipping included. This device completely changed my listening experience. It solved my bass problems, corrected alignment and phase issues I had in my room.
Random avatar
JulioCSolar
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Return to User Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade