My remote combo : Lenovo Yoga 2 + Sound@Home. app

Pictures are worth…

Homescreen

Selction screen

This combo is constitued with :

Lenonvo Yoga 2-830F ( sales price + combined with special deal 130€ / 145$, regular price is 199$)
A little review picked : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EakRvFOiuzk, and http://www.androidauthority.com/lenovo-tablet-2-8-inch-review-583950/

The form factor is the best I ever tried, go and try it in a shop you will question yourself why the others companies don’t use similar form factor.
Batery is in your hand so weight seems lighter than other tablet, even the lighter ones. Shape is hand friendly as you have something to grab. The included stand is just great. Only darwbacks are, it’s larger in your bag, it’s not edgeless.

Sound@Home application 0$, you can control 6 rooms. Application is simple and straight forward. It may not be “The” best MPD controller but it’s quite good for everyday request.

Of course it’s x10 times the price of a cheap chinese remote, but hey, Volumio is for HQ music, it deserve it.

Well, the Lenovo Yoga 2 is really a good tablet, however it is quite old now and also runs on outdated operating system Android 4.4 Kitkat. The Lenovo Tab 4 which is rightnow one of the best budget tablets under 200 dollar as it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat operating system which is the newest version of Android. It runs on a Quad-Core chipset from Snapdragon and has 2 GB RAM which promises better performance.

True but the Old Yoga has a Huge plus for me, the form factor, that can self stand, and fit far better in the hand…

Too bad other only aim for thin… the battery location of the yoga in the hand makes it feel lighter…

There are quite a few monitors that can be used with Lenovo Yoga Tab right away for more room to work on. Here’s the guide which you can refer for portable monitor tablet that comes with built-in speakers. The best monitors with built-in speakers are easily available in the market and we have done it even simple for you by finding all of them at one place.

and how does it work with volumio?