Raspberry PI 3B+ with HIFIBerry Dac+ Pro - problems

I have a problem with the correct operation of the Raspberry Pi Model 3B + with the HIFI Berry DAC + Pro (DAC = PCM5122) sound card with the Volumio system version 2.555.
I am a new user of Volumio and I can deal with several problems:
The first device start-up and configuration was successful, but the loudness control option does not work properly from the very beginning. However, the sound is quieter and fattens, but only in a very small range of changes.
Another problem is that after rebooting the device or after re-enabling and then trying to play the music, I get a device error - ALSA (no file or directory). Although I found a solution to disable and enable I2s after and before each device reboot, but this is quite troublesome. Will this problem be solved? Is there any other way to not set the I2S program every time?

Another problem is the proper booting of the device after accidental shutdown due to power failure.
After this, the device starts (up to the volumio.local page) correctly once every 10 switches. You can see it very nicely after connecting the hdmi cable to the TV and the VOLUMIO wording when the booting is done

Please help.
Thank you