QOBUZ Temporarily not working from 20-09-19 to 23-09-19

Dear community,
this afternoon we have been contacted by QOBUZ reporting they will temporarily disable QOBUZ access for Volumio until monday.
This is due to a particular search string causing disruption on their service. So they decided to disable Volumio access to avoid disruption on their service until monday.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we already put in place the fix they required, but there is nothing more we can do at the moment.

We will keep you posted.

UPDATE 23/09/2019

After a 4 days long exchange with QOBUZ technical team there is finally a solution, although not the one we were hoping for.
They decided to revoke the API key and issue a new one, in order to allow only updated Volumio clients to access their service.

For our users it means that to access QOBUZ again, it is required to update to latest Volumio version. We are rebuilding all Volumio versions (for all officially supported hardwares), and the new version will be available tomorrow (24/09/2019).

We are sorry for those days without your favourite music, but it was not under our control and we worked as hard as possible to minimize any disruption. We will update as soon as the updates will be available.

UPDATE 24/09/2019

QOBUZ is re-enabled on release 2.619, to use it again, please update to the latest version. Then (IMPORTANT) log-out and log-in again from QOBUZ.

Thx for your reaction!

Thanks Michelangelo. Perhaps it made sense to post this more prominently, since many people may be hit by that issue.

The issue brings me to another idea like allowing MyVolumio users to receive notifications about such issues. Perhaps an option to show such messages in the Volumio UI, of cause only from you?

I stumbled onto this notice just now - after my Qobuz suddenly disappeared on Friday I spent the last 2 days updating Volumio, reinstalling Volumio, installing new Volumio image, searching Internet - glad I finally found the reason :slight_smile:

FYI - If you have Bubble-UPnP app on your Android device you can access Qobuz with it, select Volumio renderer until Qobuz native returns. Awkward but works.

Ok so I guess updating, facory reset and 100 times trying to log in was a waste of time then.

Thanks for this post. I will stop looking for an answer until Monday.

Regards,
Ad.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Hi, is this resolved yet? I still seem unable to login into Qobuz via Volumio.

Hi
Idem for me no access qobuz !
Oliver

Same here. No Qobuz yet. When I type in my username and password, nothing happens. I did update Volumio just yet,as it states it should fix the connection string.

UPDATE 23/09/2019

After a 4 days long exchange with QOBUZ technical team there is finally a solution, although not the one we were hoping for.
They decided to revoke the API key and issue a new one, in order to allow only updated Volumio clients to access their service.

For our users it means that to access QOBUZ again, it is required to update to latest Volumio version. We are rebuilding all Volumio versions (for all officially supported hardwares), and the new version will be available tomorrow (24/09/2019).

We are sorry for those days without your favourite music, but it was not under our control and we worked as hard as possible to minimize any disruption. We will update as soon as the updates will be available.

UPDATE 24/09/2019

QOBUZ is re-enabled on release 2.619, to use it again, please update to the latest version.

Hi
Thank for qobuz PERFECT !!
Oliver

Hello
Thank you for the new update!
Qobuz works fine for me again.
I have several volumio players. For one player, I had to log out of Qobuz and then log in again to make it work. But that’s no problem - a hint for other users.

regards
rost21A

Hi
problem with qobuz track change every 30 seconds since the last update of volumio?!?!
Why ?
Oliver

Thank you for all the hard work guys!

Fortunately I was able to stream Qobuz to Volumio the whole weekend so it wasn’t that much of a problem.

But glad to have access to the full potential of quality again!

Hi Michelangelo, what do you think of a “push” message functionality to volumio users on the gui? Or at least an email?
I lost a couple of hours last weekend to re-flash again volumio image thinking of some big probems…