PUBLIC BETA TEST:New Volumio release with metadata discovery

Here you can find all important communications from Volumio's staff

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Re: PUBLIC BETA TEST:New Volumio release with metadata disco

Postby Ruksolari » Sat May 09 2020 17:51

2.773 (latest dev at date) working fine on a Raspberry 3 + Audioinjector stereo DAC!
What is the source of the metadata?
Thanks Michelangelo, staff and contributors, the system is just about perfect!
Random avatar
Ruksolari
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

PUBLIC BETA TEST:New Volumio release with metadata discovery

Postby DarrenHill » Sun May 10 2020 09:16

Also running fine on my Pi Zero with JustBoom DAC.

Running both as an internet radio and also sometimes playing stuff locally from my NAS. All working fine, no glitches or errors to report.

Very impressed with the stability and the new features, keep up the good work.
DarrenHill
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Postby Slainte » Sun May 10 2020 13:00

Sorry to be the party-pooper, but I think something is strange here.

I pay for Volumio Virtuoso to use Qobuz (or Tidal), with Qobuz (or Tidal) comes all the metadata about music, artists, etc. you want, only it is not visible in Volumio.
And now I have to pay extra for Superstar to see metadata...

To me it seems this feature should be given with Virtuoso, not Superstar.
Random avatar
Slainte
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby panch » Wed May 13 2020 01:38

Encountered 2 issues, I could not use the couple it just charged me for superstar, I have changed back dont know if I will get a refund or extension

on the latest version, there is no homepage just blank screen. When I try to inspect the webpage this is what I get on all browers ( Edge, Chrome, Firefox and mobile (chrome) )

<!doctype html><html ng-app="volumio"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><title>Volumio - Audiophile Music Player</title><meta name="description" content=""><base href="/"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no"><link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/png" ng-href="{{favicon}}"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="57x57" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-57x57.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-60x60.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-72x72.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-76x76.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-114x114.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-120x120.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-144x144.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-152x152.png"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-180x180.png"><link rel="icon" type="image/png" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/android-chrome-192x192.png" sizes="192x192"><link rel="mask-icon" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/safari-pinned-tab.svg" color="#5bbad5"><link rel="apple-touch-startup-image" ng-href="{{touchIconsUrl}}/apple-touch-icon-180x180.png"><meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#4bbe87"><meta name="msapplication-navbutton-color" content="black"><meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="{{touchIconsUrl}}/mstile-144x144.png"><meta name="msapplication-config" content="{{touchIconsUrl}}/browserconfig.xml"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="Volumio"><meta name="theme-color" content="black"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"><meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black"><link rel="manifest" ng-href="{{variantAssetsUrl}}/manifest.json"><link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/vendor-aa5c8b9861.css"><link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/app-25a70dd8a6.css"></head><body><!--[if lt IE 10]>
<p class="browsehappy">You are using an <strong>outdated</strong> browser. Please <a href="http://browsehappy.com/">upgrade your browser</a> to improve your experience.</p>
<![endif]--><div ui-view="layout" style="height: 100%;"></div><div id="cssExposer"></div><script src="scripts/vendor-b3f1b32b46.js"></script><script src="scripts/app-3d4868eb01.js"></script></body></html>
Random avatar
panch
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby burghy » Sat May 23 2020 10:57

If use a volume phisical button with my samsung a6 on ufficial volumio app the volume level not work and display this. The level not change.Image

edit. With 2776 works perfectly
Random avatar
burghy
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Previous

Return to Staff comunications