Streaming Tidal/Qobuz to Volumio2

Hi,

Do you use a free Volumio account or one of the payed ones?
I use the free one but only older versions showing the Qobuz/Tidal streaming options.
Using 2.599 these options are going.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ad.

Hello,
I have the same issue I can not stream from qobuz or tidal to volumio. On spotify is ok, I also have a payed version.
I am using v 2.773
Thanks

Hello
Please try to unsubscribe from Qobuz access in Volumio, also unsubscribe Volumio Supersdtar or Virtuoso. Then switch off the Volumio and start it again.
Register Volumio Virtuoso or Superstar now and then register Qobuz in Volumio again.
It worked well for me. I use Qobuz with Volumio every day.
I am using the latest version of Volumio. (2,773)

regards
rost21A

How do I subscribe from qobuz in volumio?
I can not find this option :frowning:

Found it.

Sorry, do not subscribe - logout / login …

Hi
I have logout from qobuz and my volumio from volumio, I have login back to both but I still not see volumio on my phone when I want to stream. I se only my chromecast audio. The same with tidal.
The spotify is ok

Update : from BubbleUPnP I can select the volumio but when I press play I receive an error action failed 501.

Update 1: I can stream tidal to volumio from BubbleUPnP, play ok.

Hello,
Could you please give me the exact procedure to make it work.
I really like it this volumio and if also qobuz connect will work then it is fabulous
Thanks .

Hello,
Just a friendly reminder.
Should I see volumio on qobuz app or tidal, near chromecast, on bybblenupneo app I see it.
Thanks

Hello
Please excuse the delay…
You can find the Qobuz login in Volumio in Settings - Sources - below Tidal.
You will only see this if you are logged in to Volumio with your Virtuoso or Superstar login. (see image)

Greetings
rost21A
Volumio-Qobuz.png

Hi,
Thanks for your response but my issue is that I can not see volumio when I want to stream from Android qobuz app, like I stream spotify with spotify conect… From spotify app
See the picture pls

Ah, sorry, I read it wrong …
Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to work.
I haven’t been able to stream from the Qobuz app to Volumio yet.
But I love the Volumio GUI, I like it a lot better.
So everything is available in the same interface, my flacs, my radio stations and Qobuz. Perfect for me!
Even if not all functions of the Qobuz app are available.

regards
rost21A

Ok, but this feature is available in volumio like spotify conect or not?
If I am in volumio and if I play a song on qobuz from a Playlist how do I go back to the Playlist? To see all the songs?
Thanks

Do you mean these controls meet your requirements?
QobuzMyPlaylist2a.png
QobuzMyPlaylist1a.png

When I press play on Playlist folder the Playlist starts to play but after the first song it is skipped to another song from another Playlist :frowning: and why I can not press play only on one single song from a Playlist and then to continue with next song from the same Playlist… This is frustrating…

did you activate random play?
Screenshot_20200524-102309~2.jpg

You are right.
But now why 8 can not play just one song from the qobuz Playlist…
Thanks for your continuous support.

În the end volumio support qobuz connect like spotify connect?
Thanks

Hello everyone,
I wanted to know if there was a possibility to have a plugin for qobuz as we can have for spotify because personally I prefer to use the Qobuz application than the volumio interface? I read all the posts but I did not find an answer.
Thank you in advance for your reply

1 Like

Hello,
I’m new to Volumio and am going through evaluation process of the Tidal implementation. Is there any particular reason why all Tidal tracks are output/limited to 44.1KHz? When I play through upnp from my phone (mconnect) I get higher sample rates for the very same track. My hat is HB Digi+Pro.
Cheers,

1 Like

I’d question whether Volumio should associate itself with discussion/promotion of AudFree.

It’s a product which gets around streaming platforms and turns them into download sites.

This means, inter alia, that royalties will not be paid to artists based on numbers of streams as per the licensing agreements which streaming platforms operate under. Effectively it turns the streaming platforms into piracy platforms.

So even if it looks legit (and to be fair it does), it’s likely legally dubious, and anti-artist.

Given that Volumio has removed mentions of and distanced itself from workarounds for Tidal Connect, I can’t imagine that it’d want to see AudFree being suggested to people on this forum.

I stand to be corrected, of course, but I’d be surprised if so.

@Dr_Endarken
You’re right.
We try to remove such link or post, but sometimes we miss it…
Volumio must stay away from software, website or anything else that promotes such things.
It is done now
Thanks

1 Like