Search Function - iPhone App - Non functioning

Team,

I use the iPhone app to change songs, mainly in the Spotify plugin. Over the past year, I have noticed that when typing text into the “Search” bar in the app, yields no results. The progress bar comes up and moves across the top of the screen, but no results appear in the search.

Is this a bug or a setting which I am missing?

-Brad

IMHO there is one plugin which breaks the search function.
Can you list the plugins you have installed?

Yes, plugins installed are:

• miniDLNA
  • pandora
  • Spotify
  • TuneIn Radio
  • Youtube Playback
  • Backup & Restore Data

Disable youtube, and search will work again.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately this didn’t do the trick. First I disabled youtube and tried searching, which didn’t fix it. Then I uninstalled and tried searching which didn’t help either.
Volumio.JPG

Disable one by one the plugins. And try search after each one is disabled. Let me know when it works

I’m in the same boat as the OP since months now. Volumio search does not work at all through iphone. It only works through Mac, or iPad. I tried uninstalling every plugin, one by one. Pandora plug in was the culprit in my case. I also just subscribed to MyVolumio and Qoboz, so I will not be missing most of the other plugins. Pandora still remains one of my favorite however. The Genome engine makes listening to music I like effortless with minimal device interaction.

Plugins removed:
Pandora
Spotify Connect
Personal Radio
YouTube
Radio Paradise

Plugins remaining:
Spotify