Plugins list is empty

Need help with MyVolumio? That's the place to get help and support (MYVOLUMIO ONLY)

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Plugins list is empty

Postby mipi » Thu Oct 10 2019 10:43

After a fresh install and basically working System (rasp 3, DAC+) i am not able install any plugin (spotify, kodi ...) because the plugin-list is empty ... is there a cheap trick to fill the list? Tidal, that is in the Music-Tab works perfect.

Micha
mipi
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Plugins list is empty

Postby Saiyato » Thu Oct 10 2019 11:05

Hi Micha,

Sometimes it takes a few seconds to populate the list, can you try and wait for ~10 secs? Every consecutive visit will load faster.
Just.Love.Music.
Saiyato
Golden Ear
Golden Ear

Plugins list is empty

Postby mipi » Thu Oct 10 2019 13:22

No thats not the Problem ... waited 20 sec. Booted through, Installed a fresh Install on Rasp 3 ... no item in the list
mipi
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Plugins list is empty

Postby michelangelo » Thu Oct 10 2019 13:31

Did you download an official image from this website?
michelangelo
Founder

Plugins list is empty

Postby mipi » Thu Oct 10 2019 15:23

Original!

Funny: Installed fresh several times ... then: List populated, could install some plugins ... booted through: No Plugins in the list but the installed Plugins remains!
mipi
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Plugins list is empty

Postby ashthespy » Thu Oct 10 2019 17:23

mipi wrote:Original!

Funny: Installed fresh several times ... then: List populated, could install some plugins ... booted through: No Plugins in the list but the installed Plugins remains!

I would check your DNS settings - the plugins are populated by fetching the `plugins.json` file from a remote server.
ashthespy
Objectivist
Objectivist

Plugins list is empty

Postby mipi » Fri Oct 11 2019 05:47

I changed the IP after installation via the DNS Server/ DHCP Router, thats correct! Could this be the problem? So somewhere the change have to be followed up?

the plugins are populated by fetching the `plugins.json` file from a remote server.

But in this step the address won't be fucked'up ?
mipi
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Plugins list is empty

Postby mipi » Fri Oct 11 2019 08:18

Ok, just installed Volumio, setup Network and DHCP, installed Volumio on that board again, now I have the Plugins ... but this is a long way, is there no other?
mipi
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Return to MyVolumio Help and Support