Play / Add / Add and play / Add,replace / Update this folder

Hi to the Volumio Team

I like this Player. :smiley:

So on 2.141 and a PI Display 7 if I want to add a whole directory or i want to play a whole one and I select one of the three tops the menu on the right side the menue goes under the volumio header.
So i m not able to add or play this directory via pi 7 touchscreen.
I must use volumio via a browser or via the app from the goolge (android app) store with a greater display to do this.
The screen shot is not representativ only to know what i mean.

Maybe it is possible to place this menue over the header or make it open every time in the middle right of the smaller screens to press the play and add button.

I hope you know what I mean

TNX
FBHEBEAI4IXH0AI.LARGE.jpg

Hi again

It seems to be only in the german localisation.
20170427_150438.jpg

The english one is ok…
20170427_182044.jpg

Is there a solution to this problem or is the problem maybe fixed with a future update? It would be simply great if the German language pack could be used.

On my old smartphone (854x480 screen) I had this problem with the German language in landscape and in portrait format. On my tablet (1200x800) I have it in landscape format only (portrait is o.k.). It looks like only devices with lower screen resolution have this problem.

If I change the language to English my tablet always shows the entire menu. Obviously the double-spaced German menu items contribute to this problem. To shorten them to single-spaced menu items looks like a way to solve it without programming.

Cheers
Pirx

Hi.
I had a similar problem and posted a fix here : https://volumio.org/forum/android-volumio-app-dropdown-menu-t10168.html#p60547