Nas CIFS Mount not displayed as Browseable Musikfolder

Hello Developers,
fisrt let me say thanks for the great Software you develope so far please continue also in the fuiture .

Her is maybe an Bug that i deal with
After automount an USB Stick i can access it as an Folder under Browse Music-Libary under USB and are able to select and play MP3 songs from there
Now I Mount an additionla Nas share ( ZFS CIFS Share on Openmediavault ) \SERVERNAME\MUSIK also over the Volumio Gui and the mount works
with an user who has the necessary rights to read evreything there in the differnet Directory folders.
and the mount works without any error .
After that i See that the Share is mounted in the file system in the shell and are mounted .
mount
//FWOMV/MUSIK on /mnt/NAS/MUSIK type cifs (ro,relatime,vers=1.0,cache=strict,username=mplayer,domain=FWOMV,uid=0,noforceuid,gid=0,noforcegid,addr=192.168.3.14,unix,posixpaths,serverino,mapposix,acl,rsize=1048576,wsize=65536,actimeo=1)
tmpfs on /run/user/1000 type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,size=99648k,mode=700,uid=1000,gid=1000)

But now those mounted Directory is displayed under the GUI but could not be selected in the Music-Libary
and also is not searchable anywhere in the gui.
Is this an Bug in the Gui or depends it on the rights or username btw. or must it be Volumia who mount the Directory ?
In an ssh session i was able to display and browse via ls and can read all the files but only under the root user and not as it seems to be need as expected under the volumio user .
Thanks in advance for some hints on that topic .
Frank