MPD update, CUE sheet support

Hi,
I have been using Volumio for a week on my RPi2 and I’m happy with the sound quality.
However one thing miss me most in current version of Volumio (2.575) is lack of CUE sheet support.
I have about 30% of my CDs albums ripped in a single flac file with information about tracks in .cue files.
Unfortunately Volumio doesn’t see the tracks from .cue files.

Maybe this is connected with the fact that Volumio (2.575) from 23-04-2019 use relatively old (14-month) version of MPD (0.20.18) from (24-02-2018). Current version of MPD is 0.21.8 (23-04-2019). As I see from MPD changelog there were fixes concerning CUE and flac support.
Could you please update MPD in next version of Volumio?
If lack of CUE sheet support is not related to MPD version, would you be able to do something with this?
Thank you very much for a great player!

It turns out that the current version of Volumio supports playing from cue sheet. But do it in very wired and confusing way treating .cue sheet as a playlist. You have to know the directory of the cue file to play it. It is not a limitation of Volumio but MPD. Unfortunately metadata from cue sheet is not added to the MPD database , I hope that some day this will be fixed in MPD…