[MISC] I'm loving it! But..

Hi everyone, :smiley: :smiley:
I am using Volumio again after a long period off and I’m so happy and excited to see a lot of new amazing features working well, this new version is really stable and I’m enjoying it a lot of plugins and the auto updates. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Anyway, in these days i listed down some of my thoughts about something I would like to see on Volumio, I hope you don’t mind if listed too many things :laughing: :laughing:

- I was not able to rearrange items on menu by drag and drop (podcast, webradio…) Both from pc and android App :blush:

- Is not possible to explore Music library by folder structure only? Instead of indexin the whole library. I don’t have all files tagged and my library is quite big (130gb) and is some kind of messy when i have to find some Discography

- Make the app work even if the raspberry is offline, maybe just show a red bar on the top, to notify that the server is unreachable atm (for example if i want scroll about my database to see what I have on my HD or not

- Any chance to make lyrics visible through Shazam APIs? Or any info related to the artist/album, it wouldn’t be cool? :smiley:

- Why don’t show the track length on Queue menu?

- Some Visual effect: vu meter/vu level in playback screen? :wink: :wink:

• I think would be nice to have the possibility to change the font or the size of some items, for example when I’m playing some podcasts from my phone, I’m not able to read the whole track, even with the rotation on. I made a screenshot of this problem, i can see the name but not the title of the episode.

1psFknKXO3O1kmW32OVapNb0Qvh8zxuWa-yE2WS18M26RgX5Ko4kcinF51oeEax_wgRQc.png

So guys, thanks again for your amazing work done so far, i hope you will not too bothered from my long list of my ideas
Keep going!
:blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

Where is you music library? In my case I have a NAS which is shown under ‘Music Library/NAS/name’, and from here I can see the structure of the folders mounted by Volumio.

On a folder on my hard drive. I see it classified from artist/album etc…