Installed Squeezeox server and sqlite - cannot make it work

Hi,
My volumio is running fine on my NUC - youtube plugin works a charm. FANTASTIC PLAYER.
I installed the Squeezebox Server and Squeezelite on my NUC Volumio.
Dont know how to access lms from here.
I clicked on LMS server icon at LMS server plugin page - it opens another window with a different ip - but no lms interface appears. squeezelite plugin has no config setting.
Note, i have used lms via Daphile in the past which works fine. I installed the December Volumio version.
How do i get to play music via LMS?
ANY HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

What did you try? LMS runs on port 9000, can you connect to the instance using that and the IP address of the machine?

I do doubt the x86 version installs, the plugin was specifically written for Pi’s, so support on x86 is super limited since I don’t have a working x86 instance in my lab to test the installation script and the choices needed for x86.

Thanks for the reply Saiyato. I can access my Volumio/NUC using the IP 192.168.1.22. I tried using the port 9000 but nothing happens. Anything else i need to check please?

You can try to install LMS manually (by using the correct deb package), if that doesn’t work it’s beyond me at this point I’m affraid.