how to create a playlist?

Am I being dumb? Is it possible to create a playlist?

I tried everything and I’m sure it is possible but having searched the forum no one has written how.

Please help. It is a fundamental feature of any media server.

Cheers

In the playback page, click on the “+” icon.
Or from the queue, click the “Save icon”
:wink:

If you are on the playback page with a radio station the + button does not seem to do anything (i know a pop up with the ability to name is meant to appear)… so if you are only aiming to use Voumio for radio stations playlists are not easy to add…

Just thought i would mention it,

Andy

Many thanks for the replies and sorry it took me a while to come back.

I managed to work out the albums playlist but also have problems with the radio. I can add a station to Favorite Radio but when I turn Volumio back on they have all gone.

I’m sure I’ll find a solution after playing a while.

still no solution. ?? i dont need favorite my local file,i want to favorite online radio station, and this doesnt work… so for now the favorite function is totally useless… :blush: :blush: :blush:

On my build I can see this in the Volumio log when I add a station to favorites ( through the three vertical dots next to the station or the heart icon on the playback page):

Jan 02 01:40:16 volumio volumio[824]: info: Saving local item radio-favourites Jan 02 01:40:16 volumio volumio[824]: info: Pushing Favourites {"uri":"http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.m3u?id=403432","favourite":false}

The station shows up in Favorite Radios , and stays there after rebooting. Perhaps you can check your Volumio log for any errors? To check the log, SSH into Volumio and enter:

sudo journalctl -f

Best regards,
Patrick

By having to SSH in is hardly a solution to Volumio’s issue with this topic but thanks anyway.

I was suggesting that you SSH into your Volumio and check the logs there for anything peculiar. It’s for diagnosis instead of being a solution per se. If you spot any error messages that could be related to your problem, you can post the snippet of the log up here so others can see if they can help pinpoint the problem and hopefully provide a solution.

В магазине представлены сухие корма для собак и кошек торговых марок Acana, 1st Choice, Hill’s, Royal Canin, ProPlan, Pronature Original, Nature, Trainer, Advance, OptiMeal, клуб 4лапы, Lara.
Консервы и влажные корма представлены марками Schesir, GimDog, GimCat, Vibrisse, Tobias, Baskerville, Butcher’s, TOMi, Gourmet, Felix, Optimeal, Royal Canin.
Широкий выбор игрушек, лакомств и витамин, мисок, наполнителей для туалетов, средств по уходу, аксессуаров и амуниции.
Действует накопительная система скидок.

В магазине представлены сухие корма для собак и кошек торговых марок Acana, 1st Choice, Hill’s, Royal Canin, ProPlan, Pronature Original, Nature, Trainer, Advance, OptiMeal, клуб 4лапы, Lara.
Консервы и влажные корма представлены марками Schesir, GimDog, GimCat, Vibrisse, Tobias, Baskerville, Butcher’s, TOMi, Gourmet, Felix, Optimeal, Royal Canin.
Широкий выбор игрушек, лакомств и витамин, мисок, наполнителей для туалетов, средств по уходу, аксессуаров и амуниции.
Действует накопительная система скидок.

Actually, to create a playlist (you want to use for an alarm) with a web radio follow these steps :

• play the web radio you want
  • display the “queue”
  • click the diskett icon to create a “playlist” from the “queue”
  • create the alarm with this playlist

Make sure the Volumio clock is set up with your local time !

Hi @ [tj.liste]
Thanks, that is working…but…
I want play froma DLNA Client, I can navigate on folders but this Playlist created don’t appear on this folder…

Any help¿