Hiresaudio Integration

The place where to discuss about MyVolumio features, find useful informations and express wishes on what you want it to be

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Hiresaudio Integration

Postby bimboy » Tue Oct 08 2019 23:19

Hello, I saw Hiresaudio.com integration mentioned in the 2.632 changelog and saw it appear in my build when I upgraded.
First of all, I could not find a streaming site at that address 'hiresaudio.com' it just seems to be an advertising site.

There is a site 'highresaudio.com' that is a streaming service that offers high resolution streams and seemed to have a big library containing a lot of the type of music I like. I took advantage of their free 7 day subscription service expecting to be able to stream through my Digione sig using the new build of Volumio. However, when I tried to login on my @My Music' page in Volumio it did not recognise my login details and simply remained blank. I then discovered that it seems that it is only available on the MyVolumio 'Superstar' plan while I only have the 'Virtuoso' plan. So that may be the reason I have not been able to take advantage of my 7 day trial .

Someone from Volumio please explain (1) whether 'hiresaudio.com' really exists as a streaming service or was this a typo and should really be 'highresaudio.com'.

(2) Why are Tidal & Qobuz available on the 'Virtuoso' plan, but not Highresaudio?

Thanks
Random avatar
bimboy
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Hiresaudio Integration

Postby bimboy » Tue Oct 08 2019 23:23

p.s. I forgot to add that I noticed yesterday that hiresaudio.com has now disappeared as an option from my 'MyMusic' page.
Random avatar
bimboy
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Return to MyVolumio Talks