HiFiBerry DAC+ standard - settings

I have a problem with my HiFiBerry DAC+ standard (RCA version). It was working perfect till yesterday. Suddenly without any reason it stopped working. I was able to press play, in system everything looked all right but there was only silence, no music at all. I thought that one or two system restarts will resolve the issue. Unfortunately I was wrong. I already installed Volumio on new SD card but it also didn’t help. Could you please suggest another things that may be worth to try. I really want to fix it because Volumio is something that perfectly fits my needs. I don’t know if I set everything correctly in settings but like I mentioned it was working before and I didn’t change anything so it should be ok but any suggestion is welcome.
HiFiBerry is connected to Raspberry Pi 3B+.

Does the green LED on top of the DAC light when playing? If not, that suggests that the DAC has died…

Chris M

Just to be sure I will repeat that we are talking about standard not pro version. Does standard version should also have green light when playing? I have raspberry pi in case all the time and never before care or notice any light.

Here’s my DAC:
amazon.com/HiFiBerry-DACPLU … B0147RA2PY

I have the same hardware. For me the green DAC LED is turned out about 20s after boot, not just while playing. It then turns off again for ~10s then (as you indicate) it remains on whenever playing. Best of luck.

Looks it’s dead and I need to buy new one. Maybe this time Hifiberry Pro and maybe it will be alive a little bit longer.