Help needed to test Spotify plugin with Oauth

Discuss, contribute and orient Volumio development!

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Postby renatorattes » Wed Mar 27 2019 23:51

Work perfect to me!
Great!
Random avatar
renatorattes
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Postby frequency295 » Thu Mar 28 2019 17:38

Works great! Thank you!!!!!
Random avatar
frequency295
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby Sacred_oleg » Sat Mar 30 2019 01:17

skikirkwood wrote:
Sacred_oleg wrote:@sikikirkwood, I also want to know your post adress to send you another bottle of wine.
Thanks a lot, having Spotify connected to volumio is priceless!

Thanks Oleg, but it appears some others are having problems with featured playlists and genres and moods, so let me get those working for everyone first!

@skikirkwood, obwiously I also don't have "Genres & Moods", "What's new", "Featured playlists", and most importantly "My playlists" working properly (list of playlists is uploading, any specific playlist - not), but everything else works fine, which is not perfect, but quite cool already :D
So, still many thanks ;)
Random avatar
Sacred_oleg
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby skikirkwood » Sat Mar 30 2019 17:39

Sacred_oleg wrote:
skikirkwood wrote:
Sacred_oleg wrote:@sikikirkwood, I also want to know your post adress to send you another bottle of wine.
Thanks a lot, having Spotify connected to volumio is priceless!

Thanks Oleg, but it appears some others are having problems with featured playlists and genres and moods, so let me get those working for everyone first!

@skikirkwood, obwiously I also don't have "Genres & Moods", "What's new", "Featured playlists", and most importantly "My playlists" working properly (list of playlists is uploading, any specific playlist - not), but everything else works fine, which is not perfect, but quite cool already :D
So, still many thanks ;)

If you grab the latest version of the plugin index.js file and plug in your refresh token all of the above should be working:
Volumio 2 on Raspberry Pi 3 B+, Schiit Modi 2 Multibit DAC, Volumio 2 on Raspberry Pi 3, IQAudio Pi-DAC+, Schiit Freya preamp, Bryston 3b power amp, B&W 803 speakers
skikirkwood
Objectivist
Objectivist

Postby slawek125 » Tue Apr 02 2019 10:21

dibu wrote:Hi skikirkwood, ma_sk1,

just now tested the plugin provided by ma_sk1. For me now everything is working fine.
Thanks a lot for your great work here.

Regards,
dibu

Working, good job and Thank You.
Random avatar
slawek125
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby mleuba » Sat Apr 06 2019 21:56

Hello All,
I hope this is the right forum topic but I’m happy to move it too. Advice appreciated.

I’ve just received my Volumio Primo and I’m getting to know it. I’ve installed Spotify plugins (2 available):and definitely see the issue with my personal favorites, artists, albums, playlists etc. not showing, The OP’s issue I think. However, I can’t tell what to do to correct the issue using my IPad for UI. I’m not a de eloped but can execute technical directions, is it possible for me to benefit from what seems to be this fix/fixes?

Thanks for pointing a noob in the right direction.

Mark
mleuba
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby docdrum » Thu Apr 11 2019 16:18

Had the same Problem with playlists. Installed the new Version of the plugin via instructions here. Works perfect, thanks for the good work :D :D
Random avatar
docdrum
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby mleuba » Sat Apr 20 2019 15:06

I want to thank ma_sk1 for his kind assistance helping me with the Spotify folders fix and new Oauth Refresh Token. It's working great now! Thanks also to skikirkwood for his plugin development and others that have offered to assist me. I appreciate the community. Happy to test things if needed. Best, Mark
mleuba
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby skikirkwood » Sat Apr 27 2019 18:08

ma_sk1 wrote:hello friends

here is a Spotify plugin with Refresh Token in settings UI. It is based on newest version index.js by skikirkwood.
Can you test it for me?
Before installation uninstall Spotify plugin and reboot system.

Type the following commands via SSH to download and install plugin:

Code: Select all
wget https://github.com/majko96/volumio-plugins/raw/master/plugins/music_service/spotify/spotify.zip
mkdir ./spotify
miniunzip spotify.zip -d ./spotify
cd ./spotify
volumio plugin install
cd ..
rm -Rf spotify*

Just tried this for the first time on a fresh Volumio install. Works great! Thanks for the great work here ma_sk1!
Volumio 2 on Raspberry Pi 3 B+, Schiit Modi 2 Multibit DAC, Volumio 2 on Raspberry Pi 3, IQAudio Pi-DAC+, Schiit Freya preamp, Bryston 3b power amp, B&W 803 speakers
skikirkwood
Objectivist
Objectivist

Postby ma_sk1 » Sun May 05 2019 13:59

@skikirkwood - You're welcome! 8-) Is something new with michelangelo and server for spotify acces token? :?:
ma_sk1
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

PreviousNext

Return to Development talks