Hi from Central Va

Hi all. I am new to the Volumio world. In fact, I am still waiting for all the parts I ordered to arrive so I can set everything up.
Music has been a big part of my life since I was a toddler. I love music and I enjoy sharing my musical tastes with anybody that will listen. I have been pushing homemade cds on everybody I know until the run away whenever they see me coming.
Lately I have been looking for a good dedicated music server for my home system, and the Volumio setup looks like exactly what I want. I already had an Rpie that was set up to play video games but don’t use it any more. when I stumbled across Volumio I new it was perfect for me.
I have on order an external ssd, usb hub, DAC hat,and case. They will be here Monday. I already downloaded and burned the system to SD card. I plan to put around 3000 mp3s on the hard drive (in subdirectories) and just run a 3000 song playlist on random play pretty much constantly.
Everything I have read and seen on youtube makes me believe this is a workable system.

Any advice and suggestions on optimizing this setup will be appreciated.

Again, hello and thanks for welcoming me aboard. Roger DM