For sale Ian Canada FifoPi Ultimate

A place for Community users to buy, sell or trade their beloved audiophile gear

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Postby jazz » Sun May 17 2020 08:30

Hi!

Without a doubt the best update for those who use rapsberry pi and dac i2s. It does many things and all very well. FIFO Reclocker with upgradeable clocks, Crysteks work very well (although not a cheap upgrade). Possibility of feeding the Rapsberry Pi with 5v filtered. Galvanic isolation of the i2s outputs. Dop decoder to dsd, the Rapsberry pi does not output an active dsd signal, this way it does. Be careful, you need a dac that can work synchronously.

Price 100 euros transport by the buyer.

Photos by private
RPI3. Odroid C2. Allo Isolator. Allo Kali. Allo Piano 2.1. Allo Boss. Audiophonics I-TDA 1387. IFI MICRO IDSD. IFI ITUBE 2. NEUMANN KH120A NEUMANN KH805. And the best dac made ever... my Philips Tda1541A double crown ;-)
Random avatar
jazz
Audiophile
Audiophile

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Postby bobykus » Sun May 17 2020 13:28

Hi,

I'm interested in your fifopi. Plz PM me.

/ihor
I'm Ihor
Random avatar
bobykus
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby bobykus » Mon May 18 2020 05:39

Ah, sorry for misunderstanding. Just wanted to buy your fifopi, but can not use PM yet as I didnt have enough useful posts here.
Anyway, is there any way to communicate but PMs with you, jazz?
I'm Ihor
Random avatar
bobykus
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Postby jazz » Mon May 18 2020 05:56

bobykus wrote:Ah, sorry for misunderstanding. Just wanted to buy your fifopi, but can not use PM yet as I didnt have enough useful posts here.
Anyway, is there any way to communicate but PMs with you, jazz?

jbmarcos@gmail.com
RPI3. Odroid C2. Allo Isolator. Allo Kali. Allo Piano 2.1. Allo Boss. Audiophonics I-TDA 1387. IFI MICRO IDSD. IFI ITUBE 2. NEUMANN KH120A NEUMANN KH805. And the best dac made ever... my Philips Tda1541A double crown ;-)
Random avatar
jazz
Audiophile
Audiophile

Return to User Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade