'Failed to decode' error when playing radio streams

…So on to part 3 of my struggle to get Myvolumio working, I’ve stripped back all the LAN side of my network setup, So now I have just single router / standard setup and all the radio channels are now visible, However most channels give a ‘Failed to decode’ error when selected (all of Dirble and all of Shoutcast) of those I tried the following worked:

100% Dragon hits (Tune-in)
Artsound FM 92.7, Audiophile Baroque, Audiophile Classical and Audiophile Jazz (Volumio selection)

With my other network setup all radio channels worked fine after a first install but connection seemed to be lost after about 10 mins.

Log: logs.volumio.org/myvolumio/IMg5Gdq.html

Thanks in advance…

Changed the router default DNS servers to Google and everything works as it should, Thought I’d post the solution as it may help someone else sometime…Glad I stuck with it because this thing sounds awesome with just a test setup.

I’m having the same issue with Audiophile Baroque and Audiophile Jazz web radios.
My DNS is set to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Is this what you are referring to when you say the Google DNS servers?
If so then it’s still not working for me.