[PLUGIN] Audiophile Audition

Title : Audiophile Audition
Description: This Plugin will allow you to add Audiophile Audition Streams ( Baroque, Classical, Jazz, Lounge, Rock-Blues and Live) to Volumio. It is based on the personnal radio code.
How to obtain the plugin : github.com/volumio/volumio-plug … ecce34ac42

Author details & contact : Pattdepanick
plugin status : tested eg. ‘stable on RPi3/x86’

Corresponding pull request #370

AA-screen1.PNG.jpg

AA-screen2.PNG.jpg

AA-screen3.PNG.jpg

This looks great.
Could someone explain what i do with the zip file please?
Should i download it on pc and put on pi micro sd
Or download onto my phone that i am using as the controller for volumio?

Thanks.

Also, how does one set up so that one receives emails when someone replies to this message?

I installed it and it doesn’t work.
@Pattdepanick are you still working on this?

Checking the code, I working on it…

Really weird…I installed it, I get the plugin listed inplugin page, I can activate it. however the tile does not show up in the volumio browing interface…DO you have the same issue?

1/Could you check ? if the tile shows up.
2/from a putty session, coould you run ‘journalctl -f’ command and then deactivate / activate the plugin and check if you get any error message related to the plugin please ?

regards

please indicate volumio version as well please.

I am using version 2.813.
I think it would be best if you pass me the files you are using, maybe I have downloaded a trial version.
Once I am sure to use the same version as you, I will do the journalctl -f

I used the same file as you.
1/Could you check ? if the tile shows up.
2/from a putty session, coould you run ‘journalctl -f’ command and then deactivate / activate the plugin and check if you get any error message related to the plugin please ?

Hello, first I want to tell you that my interest in making this work is to know a little more about how a Volumio pluin works. I think it is your same interest.
Another thing is that my English is Google Translate, sorry for this.
The first problem is that the installation routine does not finish well, I send you a copy of the log.
Ooooh! works! you had to wait a bit, it does a few weird things that I don’t think are correct, it takes a while but it works, good news.
The change of seasons does not work correctly.
Anyway, quite green …
Don’t worry, it was just curiosity, with time you will surely make it work properly and maybe I will learn something else.
Thanks for paying attention to me, for whatever you need I am at your disposal.
Regardsjornalctl.txt (54.6 KB) install_log.txt (4.2 KB)

we had indeed the same goal; learning about the plugins structure…

so installation works. but :smiley:
Does the tile appear in the interface ? (in my case; currently no)
Does the plugin work ? (in my case; currently no because of no tile to launch any radio…)
are you on x86 or pi ?
I use x86 boards.

regards.

Summarizing:

• The installation does not finish correctly but the plugin is installed, it is seen in the Library.
  • The plugin does not work, it reloads all the plugins that were working and Volumio continues with the last playback.
  • Use Rasp 3 + Allo Boss Dac

plugin fixed now !

readme is now ok with correct path to zip file.

regards

Issue was related to a missing entry (Plugin Name) in the strings files…

a few screenshots :smiley:

ok after discussion with volumio ’ s team, it appears that the radio stqtions listed in my plugin are already inivolumio if one takes the time to look for it in web radio ( i did not :smiley: )… therefore the plugin becomes useless…look for rqdio in greece and you should find them…

anyway, it helped me better understand the plugin structure and how to develop one…